We are looking for a full time graphic designer who has experience with luxury, high-end or beauty/fashion brands for our medical spa and our online skincare retail business. You’ll be responsible for working with marketing teams for both sides of the business to create high-quality creative while adhering to brand guidelines and the latest industry standards.
– Create all online graphic assets, not limited to but including: banners, Facebook ads, display ads, emails and email templates and landing pages
– Create print collateral (Including menus, flyers, rackcards, additional signage as needed)
– Follow guidelines for each brand while elevating the brands with innovative and modern creative – Work collaboratively and keep an open channel of communication with both marketing teams
– Manage multiple projects and adhere to project timelines
Ideal candidate will possess the following skills, abilities and background:
– Very talented and very visually creative!
– 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer, ideally for a luxury, fashion or beauty brand or with an agency that has worked with high-end or luxury brands
– Expertise with typography, layout, and aesthetics of all creative assets
– Strong knowledge and experience with best practices for online banners, facebook ads and display ads
– Extensive experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and new Adobe platforms
– Positive attitude and able prioritize multiple projects
– Proactive and able to work independently
– Familiarity working with online retail highly desired
– Understands the larger picture of how the collateral pieces fit with overall marketing strategy
– Experience with flash for banner ads highly desired
– Video editing skills are a plus Salary DOE
Please email: [email protected] the following items:
– Cover Letter
– Salary History
– 3 References
Job Type: Full-time
Call or text 619.293.7233 to make an appointment for our spa, medical spa or hair salon. We look forward to your visit!