Teeth Whitening Spa
The safest, fastest and most effective teeth whitening system available! Let the true you shine through! Whether it’s tobacco, coffee or just the effects of time, our professional teeth whitening system will erase all signs of staining. Mission Valley Only.
- Achieve a beautiful white smile in about an hour.
- Performed in a relaxing spa environment by a dentist.
- Long-lasting results using the patented LumaCool™ technology.
How It Works
Your gums are protected and the whitening gel is carefully applied to your teeth.
Step 2 – The gel is then activated by a cool LED light for 8-10 minutes while you relax in a dim candlelit room and watch a movie or listen to music.
Step 3 – The whitening gel is removed and a fresh coat is re-applied two more times before you emerge with a shining new smile.
Before and After
How long does it take?The whitening gel is on your teeth for three 8-10 minute cycles, totaling about 30 minutes. This is in addition to the time it takes to prepare and protect your gums and soft tissues making the total procedure time about one hour.
Should I do anything to prepare for the appointment?No, there is no preparation on your part needed.
I’ve heard that teeth whitening hurts, will this cause my teeth to be sensitive?Although every person is unique, our teeth whitening system causes less sensitivity than the other leading teeth whitening systems because of two important factors:
- Our whitening gel is only on your teeth for three 8-10 minute cycles, while the other leading systems leave the bleach on your teeth for three to four 20 minute cycles. Half of the contact time with your teeth means less sensitivity.
- Our light is a cool LED light which does not have the potential for sunburn. This is not true for many of the other leading systems.
How long will it last?With proper at home maintenance, your white smile should last for years. Home maintenance includes proper brushing with an ultrasonic toothbrush, flossing, whitening toothpaste and mouth rinse, touch up kits, and of course, regular visits to your general dentist.
Can I have my teeth whitened if I am pregnant?Sorry, we cannot whiten your teeth if you are pregnant or nursing.
What should I avoid after my treatment?Your teeth are very prone to re-staining in the first 48 hours post treatment. Therefore, we recommend that you avoid the following products for two days after your teeth have been whitened:
- Tobacco products
- Coffee or tea
- Red wine
- Red meat
- Soy sauce
- Berries or other dark fruits
- Tomatoes and tomato sauces
- Dark vegetables
- Foods containing dyes or artificial colorings
Call or text 619.293.7233 to make an appointment for our spa, medical spa or hair salon. We look forward to your visit!